2013년 12월 12일 목요일

Goodbye! heavy bags

Goodbye! heavy bags




I love big bags. I admit that I can't live without my oversized, carry-all bags, where I can put absolutely everything, from my make up bag to my phone charger and my favourite book. 
 But it seems that it's about time to reconsider, since small bags are the new trend.  
They are really beautiful and what these mini bags lack in size, they certainly gain in style. 
So try to forget your XL bags for a while, at least when possible, and invest in a new tiny tote or shoulder bag.










Smaller bags are becoming a popular trend for the season, appropriate for both day and night. Perfect for an evening out, date night, or a casual day around your city, 
we've rounded up some of our favorite mini bags to add to your collection.








So what do you think?  Are you going to leave your oversized bags at home for a while?




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기